Sunday, February 06, 2011

danceronice, redux

A few weeks ago, I commented on this person, danceronice, from elsewhere on the web. I observed that she seems to have a volatile personality, and that one should tread carefully when speaking to her. Personally, I'd prefer to steer away from folks like that.

Boy, was that an understatement! Let's just say that I've revised my opinion, and not in a positive way. This gal seems like a truly unpleasant person, at least based on what I've read. I don't normally comment on folks this way, but in her case, it's kinda hard not to notice.

Yeah, definitely not a pleasant personality.

To be fair, some people tend to behave like entirely different people when they're on the 'net. In person, they can be much more civil. On the whole though, when people behave poorly on the 'net, I take that as a sign of their underlying personality.